Craig Mason ATS, CSCS
Craig was named Athletic Trainer Student in 2019 after joining the Texas Wesleyan University in 2018. He assists in athletic training operations in over 14 sports at a high school or collegiate level.
The Chicago, IL. native holds a CSCS from National Academy of Sports Medicine and a Certified Personal Trainer From American Council on Exercise. During his time in gyms, he noticed that there was more rehab then fitness need today and joined the NATA mission.
He is currently studying for the BOC Certified Athletic Trainer exam. Additionally, pursuing memberships in the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) and Southwest Athletic Trainers’ Association (SWATA).
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE SITES
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Saginaw High School
- Arlington High School
- Osteochondritis Dissecans in a 16 Year Old High School Football Player.
- Foundations of Movement
- Health Fitness Concepts & Applications
- Clinical I – IV
- Professional Concepts & Leadership Development
- First Aid and Safety
- Introduction to Athletic training
- Personal and Community Health
- Motor Behavior
- Athletic Training Administration
- Athletic Injury Prevention
- Exercise Physiology
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Evaluation of Injuries
- Human Anatomy and Physiology